Have you watched the Love is Blind Netflix show? Everyone was raving about it online, shipping Cameron and Lauren (who are still happily married, yay!), and being mad at what was happening between Jessica and Mark.
If you love the idea of the show – which is based on the fact that you should not judge a book by its cover and get to know someone by their personality and not looks – you are in for a treat! Our app is also based on the idea of randomness, talking to someone random without seeing them at first on a 3-minute blurred video call and then … if sparks fly and you feel the spiritual connection, you can match and chat with each other after that. What are the advantages:
- You will only be able to see your partner vaguely – gradually unblurring if you like it – so you won’t be able to judge them based on their looks alone. No pressure on you to reveal your physical appearance.
- You will be able to hear them, talk to them and get into touch with their real personality and soul. You will get real connections and real bonds. Just as the show premise is, to get a real long term relationship you have to get a real emotional connection. Long term relationships are not based on merely physical attraction, but also emotional connection.
- You won’t be able to stalk them online, Google them or find their Instagram or Facebook. Just like in the past when you were discovering your partner’s hobbies, likes and dislikes, day by day, you will have to do it in real-time. You will get excited because you won’t be able to assume things about them because you saw their Instagram profile.
- Proposal . While you won’t get a marriage proposal, you get decide if you want to meet them by asking them on a date.
Why it’s better:
- Your actions and personality won’t be judged by the whole world.
- You don’t have to marry anyone, so there’s no pressure there.
Don’t believe us? Fine – would you believe the famous Marie Claire Magazine who compared us to a Love Is Blind app in this article?